01) Pete Moss – Turn U Back (Fakin Moves Deep Dream Mix)
02) Babak Shayan – Like This (Adryan Remix)
03) Lazardi – Veneno (Ivan D. Into The Night Remix)
04) Funkagenda Feat. Big Ed – Afterclub (Original Mix)
05) Greg Cerrone – Bullit (Club Mix)
06) Manuel De La Mare – Very Bitch (Original Mix)
07) John Moss – Body Motion (Shake It) (Original Mix)
08) Fernando Campo feat. Veselina Popova – If (Alex Panchenco Remix)
09) Detroit Swindle – F6 (Original Mix)
10) Maindy – Mama Odi (Kenny Hectyc Remix)
Tags: House, Deep House, Vocal House, Sensual House, Sexy Deep House, Podcast, DJing, DJ Set, DJ Mix, Live DJ Set, Live DJ Mix,
Time: 60 Min
House music is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM) that originated in Chicago in the early 1980s. It is characterized by a steady 4/4 beat, often provided by a drum machine, and features repetitive rhythms and basslines. House music is known for its emphasis on rhythm and groove, making it well-suited for dancing. Here are some key features and aspects of house music:
- Four-on-the-Floor Beat: House music typically features a consistent “four-on-the-floor” beat, meaning a kick drum hits on every beat of a 4/4 time signature. This beat provides a steady and danceable rhythm.
- Soulful and Funky Elements: House music often incorporates soulful vocals, jazzy chords, and funky basslines, giving it a warm and groovy feel.
- Subgenres: House music has evolved into various subgenres, each with its distinct characteristics. Some popular subgenres include deep house, progressive house, tech house, and acid house, among others.
- Vocals: While many house tracks are instrumental, vocals are also common in the genre. House vocalists often deliver uplifting and soulful lyrics.
- Pioneering Artists: Some of the pioneering artists and producers in house music include Frankie Knuckles, Larry Heard (Mr. Fingers), Marshall Jefferson, and Ron Hardy.
- Evolution: House music has evolved over the years and has influenced other electronic music genres like techno, trance, and EDM. It remains a vital and influential part of the dance music scene.
- Global Impact: House music has had a global impact and is popular in clubs and music festivals around the world. Cities like Ibiza, Chicago, and Berlin are known for their vibrant house music scenes.
- DJ Culture: House music played a significant role in the rise of DJ culture. DJs often use mixing and remixing techniques to create seamless transitions between tracks, keeping the dancefloor moving.
- Notable Tracks: Some classic house tracks that have left a lasting impact include “Move Your Body” by Marshall Jefferson, “Your Love” by Frankie Knuckles, “French Kiss” by Lil Louis, and “Music Sounds Better with You” by Stardust.
- House Labels: There are many record labels dedicated to house music, such as Defected Records, Toolroom Records, and Strictly Rhythm, that release and promote house music tracks.
House music continues to evolve and remains a vibrant and influential genre within the EDM landscape. It has a rich history and a dedicated global following of fans who appreciate its infectious rhythms and timeless grooves.