01) Yves Murasca – Right On (Juloboy Remix)
02) Hector Couto, Santi Garcia feat Pablo Fierro – Let the Music Play (Giom Remix)
03) James Benedict, Studioheist – When You’re Back (Original Mix)
04) Kataa, Tears & Marbe – What Is Love (Original Mix)
05) Anton Ishutin – Kick It (Original Mix)
06) Jimpster – Dangly Panther (Original Mix)
07) Anton Ishutin – Show Me (Original Mix)
08) Cassio Kohl – Keep On (Original Mix)
09) Karl Frampton – U Can Dance (Original Mix)
10) Tom Middleton – HEVA (Vincenzo Remix)
Tags: House, Deep House, Vocal House, Sensual House, Sexy Deep House, Podcast, DJing, DJ Set, DJ Mix, Live DJ Set, Live DJ Mix,
Time: 58 Min
House music is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM) that originated in the early 1980s in Chicago, United States. It is characterized by its repetitive beats, four-on-the-floor rhythm, and a focus on the dancefloor experience. House music has evolved over the years and has numerous subgenres, each with its unique characteristics. Here are some key features and subgenres of house music:
Key Features of House Music:
- Four-on-the-Floor Beat: House music typically features a steady 4/4 beat, with a kick drum on each quarter note. This beat is designed to keep dancers moving and is a defining characteristic of the genre.
- Repetitive Basslines: House tracks often have repetitive and groovy basslines that create a sense of rhythm and movement.
- Soulful Vocals: Many classic house tracks feature soulful and emotive vocals, often delivered by talented vocalists. These vocals add a human touch to the electronic sound.
- Synthesizers and Samples: House music relies on synthesizers and samples to create melodic hooks and textures. Producers use a variety of electronic instruments to shape the sound.
- Pioneering DJs and Producers: House music was pioneered by DJs and producers like Frankie Knuckles, Larry Heard (Mr. Fingers), and Marshall Jefferson, who played a crucial role in shaping the genre.
Subgenres of House Music:
- Deep House: Known for its soulful and jazzy elements, deep house has a slower tempo and often features rich, atmospheric textures.
- Tech House: A fusion of house and techno, tech house combines the groove of house with the energy and sounds of techno.
- Progressive House: Characterized by its long, evolving builds and melodic drops, progressive house is known for creating a sense of journey in the music.
- Electro House: This subgenre incorporates elements of electro and features powerful, aggressive basslines and synths.
- Funky House: Funky house combines elements of disco and funk with the traditional house sound, resulting in tracks that are both groovy and danceable.
- Soulful House: As the name suggests, soulful house emphasizes emotional and soulful vocals, often accompanied by gospel-inspired themes.
- Tropical House: Known for its mellow and summery vibes, tropical house often incorporates acoustic instruments and Caribbean influences.
- Acid House: Characterized by the use of the Roland TB-303 synthesizer, acid house has a distinctive squelchy and hypnotic sound.
House music has a global following and remains a dominant genre in the EDM scene. It has continuously evolved and adapted to incorporate new influences and technologies, ensuring its enduring popularity on dancefloors worldwide.