01) Sugar House feat. Chelle – Looking For Love (Tosel & Hale, Manos Remix)
02) Greg Gauthier – You’ve Done Me Wrong (Sebb Junior Remix)
03) Max Lyazgin, Hot Sand – Soul Ties (Nine Lives Remix)
04) Freemasons – Believer feat. Wynter Gordon (Club Mix)
05) Echodust – Lost Inside (Giorgio Sainz Remix)
06) Homero Espinosa, Tobirus Mozelle – Take You There (Cubase Dan Remix)
07) Ninetoes – Come Back (Original Mix)
08) Ferreck Dawn – Rockin’ (Original Mix)
09) The First Station – Guilt (Alana Watson Vocal Mix)
10) Rihanna – Please Don’t Stop The Music (Electro Remix)
Tags: House, Deep House, Vocal House, Sensual House, Sexy Deep House, Podcast, DJing, DJ Set, DJ Mix, Live DJ Set, Live DJ Mix,
Time: 60 Min
House music is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM) that originated in Chicago during the early 1980s. It has since become one of the most influential and enduring styles of dance music worldwide. Here are some key characteristics and features of house music:
- Four-on-the-Floor Beat: House music is known for its signature four-on-the-floor beat, characterized by a kick drum hitting on every downbeat. This consistent beat creates a strong and danceable rhythm.
- Rhythmic Groove: House music places a strong emphasis on rhythm and groove. The beats are often accompanied by percussion elements and basslines that drive the track forward.
- Soulful Vocals: Many house tracks feature soulful and emotive vocals. These vocals can be original recordings or samples from classic soul, funk, or disco tracks.
- Synthesizers and Keyboards: House music often incorporates synthesizers and keyboards to create melodic and harmonic elements. Pads, chords, and melodies are common in house tracks.
- Sampling: House producers frequently use samples from older records, including disco and funk classics, to create the foundation of their tracks. Sampling is a key element in the genre.
- Subgenres: House music has several subgenres, each with its distinct characteristics. Some popular subgenres include deep house, tech house, progressive house, and acid house.
- Evolving Sound: Over the years, house music has evolved and adapted to incorporate elements from other electronic music styles, resulting in subgenres and fusions that cater to various tastes and preferences.
- Famous Producers and DJs: House music has produced many legendary producers and DJs, including Frankie Knuckles, Larry Heard, Derrick May, and more. Contemporary artists like David Guetta, Calvin Harris, and Martin Garrix have also contributed to the genre’s popularity.
- Global Influence: House music has a global following and has had a significant impact on dance music scenes worldwide. It’s a staple at clubs, music festivals, and underground parties.
- Diverse Audience: House music attracts a diverse audience of music enthusiasts, from clubgoers and ravers to fans of electronic music in general.
House music continues to evolve, with producers and DJs pushing boundaries and experimenting with new sounds and styles. It remains a vibrant and influential genre within the electronic dance music landscape, loved for its infectious beats and ability to get people dancing.