01) Fragma – Toca’s Miracle (Billka Remix)
02) Geonis, Wallmers, Mier – Stand On Our Own (Mier Remix)
03) Shakedown – At Night (MBNN Remix)
04) Freemasons – I Feel Like (Pavel Svetlove Trendy Deep Remix)
05) Anturage & Amnesia Haze – Summerheart (Tom Rain & Max Lyazgin Remix)
06) Fly o Tech, Subsonnik – How You Make Me Feel (Betoko Remix)
07) Aly Us – Follow Me (Fred Everything & Olivier Desmet SF Vocal)
08) Felipe Puertes, Severin Borer – Broken and Old (Dragon Suplex Remix)
09) Rene, Alex Hook – I Want You To Stay (Original Mix)
10) Phil Fuldner – Needin Someone (Mat.Joe Remix)
11) Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxo Beat (Bora Özdemir Remix)
Tags: House, Deep House, Vocal House, Sensual House, Sexy Deep House, Podcast, DJing, DJ Set, DJ Mix, Live DJ Set, Live DJ Mix,
Time: 60 Min
House music is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM) that originated in Chicago in the early 1980s. It is characterized by its repetitive 4/4 beat, which is often accompanied by a kick drum on every beat and a snare on every second and fourth beat. House music typically has a tempo ranging from 120 to 130 beats per minute (BPM) and is known for its infectious grooves and soulful vocals.
Here are some key features and aspects of house music:
- Four-on-the-Floor Beat: The distinctive “four-on-the-floor” beat, where a kick drum hits on every beat, gives house music its driving and danceable rhythm.
- Soulful and Funky Elements: House music often incorporates elements of soul, funk, and disco, with samples from classic tracks or live instrumentation like pianos, organs, and horns.
- Vocal Hooks: Many house tracks feature catchy and uplifting vocal hooks, often repeated throughout the song. These vocals contribute to the emotional and anthemic quality of the music.
- Subgenres: House music has numerous subgenres, including deep house, tech house, progressive house, and more, each with its distinct characteristics and influences.
- Origins: House music was born in Chicago’s underground club scene, with pioneers like Frankie Knuckles and Larry Levan contributing to its development. It quickly spread to other cities and countries.
- Global Influence: House music has had a global impact, with scenes and subcultures dedicated to the genre in cities worldwide. It has influenced other electronic music genres and popular music.
- Evolution: Over the years, house music has evolved and incorporated elements from various electronic music styles. Today, it continues to innovate and adapt to changing trends in the EDM landscape.
- DJs and Producers: House music has a rich culture of DJs and producers who are celebrated for their contributions to the genre. Notable figures include Frankie Knuckles, Daft Punk, Carl Cox, and David Guetta.
- Club Culture: House music is closely associated with club culture and is a staple in dance clubs and electronic music festivals. It is designed to be enjoyed on dancefloors, where the music’s energy and groove shine.
- Timeless Classics: Many house tracks from the ’80s and ’90s remain timeless classics and continue to be played in clubs and on radio stations worldwide.
House music remains a vibrant and influential genre within the broader EDM landscape. It has a dedicated and passionate fan base, and its infectious beats and soulful melodies continue to inspire people to dance and celebrate the joy of music.